2020 Relish Eucalipt Mary
This is one cool Swiss-design guitar! It comes with a set of Relish Alnico Humbuckers.
The Eucalypt Mary is coated in a magnificent eucalyptus veneer on the body front and the headstock, framed by black edges and a black magnetically deatcheable back lid. Mary really stands out with a unique look, a crystal clear clean sound and her floating sandwich construction.
The piano-style construction with two magnetic high pressure veneers on either side of her aluminum core creates a brilliant crystal clear sound that vibrates freely from the bolted on bent neck to the piezo loaded saddles in the bridge. The ghost piezo by Graph Tech, built into the saddles adds warmth and enhances the guitar’s natural acoustic sound, widening the already extensive pickup functionalities provided by a push-push coil split tone knob. The magnetic back lid gives access to Mary’s tidy interior and makes way for lightspeed pickup swapping.
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow Floating Sandwich Construction
- Scale Length: 650 mm (25.59")
- Case: Relish Hard Case
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs)
- Tuners: Gotoh SG 381
- Truss Rod: Two-Way
- Switch: 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Push-Push Coil Split), 3-Way Stereo Toggle (Pickups Mono, Piezo Mono, Pickups & Piezo Stereo), 3-Way Toggle, Piezo Mid Range Boost Push/Pull
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL 10-46
- Pickups: GHOST Piezo by Graph Tech (Stereo Output Jack), Relish Alnico Humbucker (Pickup Swapping-ready)
- Body Material: Aluminium / High Pressure Veneers
- Nut Width: 42.5 mm (1.67")
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Neck Shape: modern "C" shape (tapered 43mm-57mm)
- Neck Material: Bent 1-Piece Maple
- Fretwire: 24 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
Nut Width : 1 11/16"
Scale Length : 25.59"